What is the difference between Cashmere & Pashmina?
How accurate is the color of Products on the Website?
What Payment Methods can I use?
We accept the following methods of payment:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Net Banking (For major Indian Banks Only) & Bank Deposit / Transfers: Complete your order by selecting "Bank Deposit" as your payment mode. We will then contact you to assist with the payment.
For more details about payment methods & currencies, please click here to go to our payment page.
What is your Exchanges, Returns & Refunds Policy?
We gladly accept returns and exchanges. You need to contact us for a return or exchange within 2 days of delivery of your order. You also need to send items back within 3 days of intimating us about the return or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
- Custom or Personalised Orders (Unless they arrive damaged or defective)
- Items on Sale (Unless they arrive damaged or defective)
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
For more details, please click here to go to our Returns & Refunds page.
Can I pay in Installments?
Yes, you can pay in monthly installments. Please select Bank Deposit on the checkout page and complete your order. Once we receive your order, we will guide you for the setup.
- For domestic orders with payments using Indian Cards, Easy monthly installment (EMI) will be setup in Indian Rupees (INR), provided your bank supports EMI facility. Your order will be dispatched as soon as you authenticate the EMI request.
- For International orders with payments using any supported card, EMI will be setup in your preferred currency. Your order will be dispatched after your EMI's complete (after we receive full order amount). You won't be charged any interest on your payments.
By placing your order on EMI and authenticating the EMI request, you agree to pay the EMI amount each month for the number of months you had opted. EMI will be deducted from your card each month automatically or you may be asked to make the payment each month through a reminder email.
Why is my credit/debit card payment not going through?
There may be a number of reasons why your card payment is not getting through, we request you to double check the following:
- Card number entered is correct.
- The 3 or 4 digit security code is correct.
- You have entered the correct expiry date or your card may have expired.
- Some banks have dual factor authentication system and you may need to enter the one time password (OTP) generated for confirming the transaction. This OTP is usually sent to your mobile number/email or may be generated by small device given to you by your bank.
Sometimes a payment gateway may be down, due to which your payment may not be going through. We have tie-ups with 3 different world leading payment processors/gateways which you can use. Here is the screen shot of how these look on the payment page:
You can try a different payment gateway if your transaction keeps failing on a single payment gateway.
If you have tried all the above steps and your payment is still failing, you can contact us by clicking here and we would love to help.